2014 New Year's Resolutions Recap

2014 RESOLUTIONS

I did not do so well on my 2014 Resolutions. However, the first one was the biggest and I'm pretty content having just achieved that goal. 

1. Get a job that means something to me! HOLY CRAP! I did this. I got a job at an organization that I truly care about. 

2. Travel abroad. -This did not happen. I hope Thailand or Central and South America happen this summer. 

3. Design my own pattern and make it.- This did not happen. I really wanted to take a sewing class, but they are very expensive. I still hope to take a pattern making class.

4. Get my surger in working order. Have it threaded and tuned up by a professional- I did this. Sort of. I threaded my surger and I got it working, but I did it myself. And it comes unthreaded a lot. Right now it's not threaded and it's stuffed in a closet. I would like to get my sewing stuff back out at my new house. 

5. Continue taking 4+ dance classes a week. - DONE! I almost always take at least 4 classes a week, not including Soul rehearsals. The only weeks I miss classes is if I have a work event or I am out of town. 

6. Post more in this blog!- I posted a little bit, but I really fell off the wagon. 

7. Finish French Rosetta Stone (levels 1-3)- Nope! It's still a goal though. 2015 here I come!

8. Go on a road trip with Eric where we take our bikes and bike around a different city!- Nope. This definitely won't be happening, but maybe I can do it by myself. Take the train up to Seattle with my bike? 




Comments

Popular Posts