Lately I have been...


  • Stoked on my new bicycle. 
  • Having a great Christmas New Year's vacation. 
  • Knitting a new scarf, since I finally learned how to do a purl stitch. 
  • Rehearsing many dances for The Soul dance company's first show on Valentine's Day. 
  • Trying to figure out where I should really try to travel in 2015. Thailand or Central/South America trip!? I know I want to make my travel abroad resolution happen this year, but I need to pick a place and make it happen. 
  • Finally ordering this loom to take my weaving to the next level. 
  • Really enjoying listening to the Call Your Girlfriend podcast. 
  • Speaking of podcasts...I've also been feeling a little incomplete now that the first season of Serial is over. 
  • Loving Shine Theory.
  • Trying to use my twitter account more. 
  • Really excited and anticipating the volunteer training at In Other Words so I can't start volunteering at Portland's awesome feminist book store. 
  • Feeling great that I finally set up an IRA. Yay for being an adult!
  • Ridiculously excited about the Broad City season two premiere on Jan 14th. 
  • And the Girls premiere on Jan. 11th. 

Comments

Popular Posts