Bad poems bad art

poem 1

Creative writing prompt: inverted, care, mistakenly, support, true, pain, complex, right, forever, birth


feeling upturned and inverted

is this me or was i me before?

the birth of complex transitions are inflicting true pain

are you saying those right words mistakenly?

what do i need from you?

i stand on the highest point and scream

support, care, forever



poem 2
i was fine before you

and i will be fine after you



poem 2.5


i was fine before you

and i’ll be fine when you leave


poem 3

i have dreams of you and i

i can almost taste you

a salty flavor

of being too in love with the wrong person

and the most heartbreaking part

is my love for her feels the same



poem 4

you are the one for me

you are the three for me

we will never be as contented

how could we be?

Comments

Popular Posts